With complicated poses and positions, make sure you have a yoga mat that is large and durable enough to keep you comfortable all session long. With the 71 x 24 Inch Anti-Tear Yoga Mat from BalanceFrom Fitness, you get a long-lasting mat with enough room for you to complete every pose with ease and style.
Made from high-density foam, this 1-inch thick floor mat comfortably cushions your spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors. The double-sided non-slip surfaces have excellent slip resistance to prevent injury and hold the mat in place. The moisture-wicking technology repels any sweat or spilled liquids that could cause a smelly or stained mat. When the times come for a cleaning, rub-down the mat with warm water and soap.
The lightweight design makes transporting this mat from the studio or gym to your home a breeze. The adjustable velcro carrying strap also comes in handy when juggling keys, phones, and drinks all in one hand.
With all the great features you look for in a reliable yoga mat, the 71 x 24 Inch Anti-Tear Yoga Mat from BalanceFrom Fitness is a straightforward option for any yoga enthusiast.
- 71 x 24-inch yoga mat with anti-tear durability, ensuring a long-lasting mat with enough room for you to complete every pose with ease and style
- 1-inch thick, high-density foam comfortably cushions your spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors
- Double-sided non-slip surfaces have excellent slip resistance to prevent injury and hold the mat in place
- Keep your balance in any position while the moisture resistant technology makes for easy cleaning with soap and water
- Lightweight with an adjustable velcro carrying strap for easy storage and transport wherever your yoga takes you
- Color: Black
- Material: Foam
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 71 x 24 x 1 inches
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.