Sit back, relax, and enjoy the outdoors while your little one creates countless summer memories on the Inflatable My First Water Slide and Splash Pool from Banzai.
Your toddler will stay cool even on the hottest days by sliding down the cushioning ramp into the refreshing splash pool. With inflatable gentle seal sprinklers, you won't have to worry about the slide getting too hot or sticky. Built with a landing pad underneath the splash pool, you can ensure your little one will have extra padding for a soft and safe landing. Simply inflate the outdoor water park in minutes by attaching any garden hose to the sprayers to wet the surface of the slide and get ready for a fun-filled day. This inflatable backyard water slide is recommended for kids ages 2 and up.
Slip, slide, and splash into fun all summer long with the Banzai Inflatable My First Water Slide and Splash Pool.
- Toddler-sized inflatable slide and splash pool will have your little one entertained all summer long
- Equipped with 2 gentle seal showering sprinklers to keep the slide wet and slippery for added fun
- Easily attaches to any garden hose for a hassle-free setup that has your kid splashing in minutes
- Built with a cushioned surface under the splash pool to ensure a soft and safe landing experience
- Inflates quickly by mouth or with an air pump (sold separately); Includes a repair patch
- Recommended for kids ages 2 and up
- Maximum weight: 150 pounds
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 98 x 59 x 24 inches
- Weight: 4.88 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.