This hunting season you need a hunting blind that can weather the storm and outlast anything nature throws at it, which is why Barronett designed the Barronett Blinds Ox 4 Backwoods Pop Up Ground Hunting Blind.
This pop up blind is constructed out of Barronett's exclusive OxHide material, a durable, waterproof, no shine fabric made of 2 bonded layers of polyester. Likewise, the structure of the blind is as tough as it is easy to setup, featuring a thicker framework with ball and socket hubs. This blind comes with 77 inches of elbow room, as well as room to make standing shots with 72 inches of clearance. With brush holders for custom camouflage, as well as Ninja quiet and fully adjustable horizontal and peek windows, you'll have plenty of sight lines.
Perfect for the bowhunter or rifle hunter this deer or turkey season, this pop up ground blind will keep you sheltered and concealed for your best hunt yet.
- Features durable OxHide fabric, 2 layer bonded waterproof material with no shine
- Durable pop up design with a thicker, stronger framework and ball and socket hubs
- Plenty of room with 72 inches of standing room height and 77 inches of elbow room
- Equipped with brush holders so you can customize your camouflage concealment to your environment
- Adaptable window system is silent and adjustable for shooting from almost any angle
- Includes large carrying bag with gear pocket and chair holder
- Backwoods exterior and black interior for camo that never scratches, cracks, or flakes
- Durable, waterproof woven polyester OxHide fabric construction
- Tons of shooting options with 1 large horizontal window and 2 peek windows
- Footprint area: 25 square feet
- Elbowroom dimensions: 77 x 77 inches
- Color: Backwoods camouflage
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 60 x 60 x 72 inches
- Weight: 28 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.