Kick your grilling skills up a notch with this 4-pack of Bear Mountain BBQ Premium All-Natural Hardwood Gourmet Blend Smoker Pellets. If you're gearing up for a summer cookout or braving the cold to grill the perfect rack of ribs, these pellets will add a well-balanced sweet and smoky flavor that's sure to impress.
Quality is key when choosing your grill products, which is why you'll find 100-percent all-natural hardwood bbq pellets with no flavorings, fillers, or additives inside each 20-pound bag. The gourmet blend BBQ flavor provides a sweet, tasty finish to any red meats, poultry, or vegetables, while the low moisture content of the pellets guarantees a perfect, clean smoke. These pellets are ideal for use in outdoor pellet grills, smokers, gas charcoal, and electric grills.
Whether you dabble in the art of grilling or are a self-proclaimed grill master, these 4 Bear Mountain BBQ Hardwood Gourmet Blend Smoker Pellets are a must-have for your next smoked meal.
- Gourmet blend BBQ flavor provides a sweet, tasty finish to any red meats, poultry, or vegetable dishes
- Made from 100-percent all-natural hardwoods with no flavorings, fillers, or additives
- Low moisture content provides the perfect smoke
- Adds a well-balanced flavor to your favorite grilled dishes
- Ideal for all outdoor pellet grills, smokers, gas, charcoal, and electric grills
- Flavor: Gourmet blend
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 14 x 4 x 20 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.