Take your child for a stylish ride around the neighborhood with the Best Ride On Car Kids Toddler Outdoor Stroller Mercedes G-Wagon Push Car.
If this baby stroller toy looks familiar, that's because it's modeled after the Mercedes G-Wagon, a high-end SUV that's the perfect vehicle for your up-and-coming trendsetter. The kids' push wagon car features the Mercedes logo and other authentic details, including a large padded steering wheel with working horn and music, padded seat with tufted faux-leather upholstery, working LED lights, and a molded 5th-wheel rear accent. The padded seat has a low design with a high back to help prevent falls; a rear roll board helps prevent tip-overs. There's even hidden storage space beneath the seat for keeping their favorite snacks and toys with them while they scoot around your driveway or down the sidewalk.
At the park, the backyard, or around the neighborhood, the Best Ride On Car Kids Toddler Outdoor Stroller Mercedes G-Wagon Push Car keeps your kids safe and entertained all afternoon long.
- 4-wheeled push car design is perfect for little riders from 1 to 3 years
- Durable plastic design accurately recreates the Mercedes G-Wagon, providing a premium ride without needing insurance
- Tall backrest and rear roll-board ensure safety when kids during the ride and while climbing on/off
- Kid-sized steering wheel, working horn, LED lights, and tufted faux-leather seat provide an extra layer of realism
- Under-seat storage area provides plenty of space to keep snacks, toys, books, and more
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26 x 12 x 12 inches
- Weight: 8 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.