Sit back, relax, and let the Bestway Smart Touch 2000 GPH Filter Pump do the work for you this summer season.
You can now control your pool pump with the touch of a button by downloading the Bestway Smart Hub App and let the summer fun begin. Access convenient features such as an on or off switch to start and end your pump cycle, allowing you to run your filtration system without actually being at home. The app also offers a countdown timer you can set to run for a specific time, so you can turn it on and go about your day. With a current status update, you'll know when your filter cartridges need to be changed.
This above-ground filter pump keeps clean water circulating by pumping it out of the pool, through a filter cartridge, and back again. Water is pumped through the inlet hose at a rate of 2,000 gallons per hour before being stabilized by the filter cartridge and pumped back through the outlet hose.
Keep your pool sparkling without ever leaving your house with the Smart Touch App Controlled Filter Pump System from Bestway.
- Filter pump flow rate of 2,000 gallons per hour circulates water out of the pool through the filter and back again
- Wifi pump control by the Bestway Smart Hub App allows you to access convenient features from anywhere
- Turn the pump on or off from anywhere, set a timer that automatically runs the pump, and get updates when its time to change the filter cartridge
- Features a digital control panel integrated on the face of the pump that can be manually controlled without WiFi
- Recommended for use with 300 to 12,000-gallon above-ground pools to keep the water sparkling clean
- Easily connect the included 1.5-inch pump valves and the 1.25-inch adaptor valves for simple installation
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.7 x 11.8 x 17.1 inches
- Weight: 16.9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.