The Helsinki from Lay-Z-Spa is an inflatable relaxation haven for up to seven adults. Bring that secluded hot spring destination to your backyard with the Helsinki, featuring modern wooden panel print and AirJet™ system. Get ready, because things are about to get hot (and relaxing) in the soothing warmth of the Bestway SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub. It's everything you love about hot tubs, but inflatable and portable. What's not to love?
The SaluSpa has 81 Helsinki air jets and a cushioned floor with an included ground mat, making it easy for you to unwind. The hot tub inflates in minutes and the rapid heating system quickly heats the water up to 104 degrees. The digital control panel lets you adjust the temperature without having to get out of the tub.
You'll hardly notice this hot tub is inflatable with the stylish wood-print design that gives it the look of a real wooden hot tub. This package also includes the ChemConnect chemical dispenser to keep your spa clean, 2 type VI filter cartridges, spa pump, hand inflating pump, repair kit, and cover!
Enjoy the luxury of a hot tub in your house by yourself, with friends, or with your partner as a romantic treat with the Bestway SaluSpa!
- Relax at the touch of a button with the SaluSpa hot tub's massaging air jet system, rapid heating system, and integrated water filtration
- Cushioned floor with convenient drain valve
- Pool cover has an aluminum foil coating to keep water extra warm
- Inflates using the spa's pump
- Can seat up to 7 people
- Attractive wood panel print on exterior of the hot tub
- Maintain the chemical balance of your spa with the ChemConnect dispenser that releases chlorine at a controlled pace
- Specially designed drop-stitch material keeps the hot tub's shape and rigidity even after regular inflation and deflation
- Easy setup
- Digitally controlled pump with soft-touch control panel
- Fabric coated outer walls
- Helsinki AirJet system provides 81 massaging air jets
- Integrated water filtration system
- Reinforced cover with safety lock clips and built-in air chamber for insulation
- Pre-tested pump and pre-tested hot tub
- Heating and bubbling work together to provide a comfortable massage experience
- 2 easy-lift handles to help move the spa pool (when empty)
- Additional exhaust fitting provides quicker deflation of spa when the user is ready to store the spa
- DISCLAIMER: This spa cannot be used in temperatures less than 39 degrees Fahrenheit
- Outer material: PVC
- Indoor/outdoor use: Indoor and outdoor
- Shape: Round
- Maximum occupancy: 7 people
- Maximum temperature: 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Volts: 120
- Amperage: 12 amps
- Filter/pump included: Yes
- Liner included: Yes
- Cover included: Yes
- Steps included: No
- Contents: 1 pool liner, 1 pool cover, 1 spa pump, 1 hand pump for inflation, 1 ChemConnect dispenser, 2 type VI filter cartridges, and 1 repair kit
- Water capacity: 297 gallons
- Heat range: 40 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pump is supplied with a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) ground fault trip current not exceeding 6mA
- Rating: 110 120 volts, 60Hz, 12 amps at 20C
- Heating System: Approx. 23 degrees Fahrenheit per hour
- Color: Brown
- Inflated Dimensions (L x W x H): 71 x 71 x 26 inches
- Manufacturer warranty (pump): 1-year warranty
- Manufacturer warranty (liner): 180-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.