Keep your pool fresh and clean with the Bestway Flowclear Transparent Filter Pool Pump.
Pumping through an impressive 2,500 gallons per hour, this Bestway pool pump is a great way for pool owners to keep their pool water sparkling clean over the high-traffic summer months. This pump works its magic by circulating water out of the pool through a filter and back again. The specifically designed transparent body eliminates the hassle of taking the pump apart to see when the Type IV-B cartridge is dirty, giving a real-time update of your pool's filtration system. Compatible with 300 to 16,400-gallon above-ground pools, the pump easily connects with the included 1.5-inch pump valves and 1.25-inch adaptor valves. The earth-conscious 110-120 volt energy-saving plug allows you to set a timer for your pump to shut off, minimizing unnecessary electricity use automatically.
This filter pump properly takes care of your above-ground pools to ensure reliable longevity. Enjoy sparkling water and filter out dust, dirt, and debris with the Bestway Flowclear Transparent Filter Pool Pump.
- Filter pump flow rate of 2,500 gallons per hour circulates water out of the pool through a filter and back again
- Recommended for use with 300 to 16,400 above-ground pools and keeps the water sparkling clean
- Features a transparent tank to help observe when the cartridge (Type IV-B) needs to be changed
- Built with a 110 to 120-volt energy-saving plug allows you to set a timer for your pump to automatically shut off
- Easily connect with the included 1.5-inch pump valves and 1.25-inch adaptor valves
- Includes a filter pump and 1 set of adaptors
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.54 x 11.81 x 14.57 inches
- Weight: 20.39 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
The pump works well just disappointed the last one didn’t even last two years
Works great filters better than my sand filter