The Bestway 18-foot x 9-foot x 48-inch Power Steel Swim Vista Oval Frame Pool Set is a luxury above-ground pool that has all the fun of a personal pool without all the work and maintenance of an in-ground one.
As a bit of added fun, the Swim Vista includes 4 view windows for looking in and out of the pool. Kids will feel like they're looking in or out to another world, and everyone will enjoy seeing things in a new way.
The steel frame sections lock together easily, while the heavy-duty PVC and polyester sidewalls keep your pool water and swimmers secure. It's built to last, so you and your family can enjoy years of summer fun. When the pool season is over, the flow control drain valve makes emptying the pool a breeze. You can connect it to your garden hose and drain away from your home and distribute the water evenly so you won't ruin your lawn.
This pool comes with a filter pump, a 48-inch ladder, cover, maintenance kit, repair patch, and Revive! 32 ounce bottle of weekly swimming pool treatment cleaner, an instructional DVD with information on setting up your pool and maintaining it.
Beat the summer heat and have some fun this pool season with the Bestway 18 x 9 x 4 Feet Oval Frame Pool Set.
Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools.
- Bestway's 18' x 9' x 48" Power Steel Swim Vista Oval Above Ground Pool
- 1500 GPH Filter Pump to keep your water clear, clean, and free of bacteria
- Includes a filter pump, a 48-inch ladder, cover, maintenance kit, repair patch, and Revive! 32 ounce bottle of weekly swimming pool treatment cleaner, an instructional DVD
- Chemconnect chemical dispenser replaces the need for a traditional floating chemical cleaner
- Easy-to-assemble oval-shaped swimming pool adds a fun attraction to your backyard
- Side walls and the wall band are built of Tritech material to resist wear and stand up to all weather conditions
- Built-in windows on the side of the pool to allow parents easily keep an eye on their kids
- Corrosion and rust-resistant metal frames
- Tritech material encases a layer of high-quality polyester mesh between two layers of strong PVC
- Seal & Lock System provide a secure pipe connection to guarantee the frame holds up to summer fun
- Garden hose adapter connects to the drain plug for stress-free draining to any location
- Anti-microbial filter with our ChemConnect system to fights off mold and algae growth while regulating chlorine
- Mosaic print lines on the interior create an elegant look that blends with backyard aesthetics
- PVC wall support band wraps around the pool for extra support
- Prefabricated hardware makes assembly simply with no tools required
- All pools come with a free DVD detailing pool set-up and maintenance
- Includes high-output pump filter, cover, ladder, garden hose drain adaptor, and Chemconnect dispenser
- Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools
- Pool type: Above-ground
- Material: Steel
- Pump type: 1,500-gallon filter pump
- Capacity: 3,548 gallons
- Pool footprint: 162 square feet
- Frame height: 4 feet
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 9 x 4 feet
- Warranty: 1-year on filter pump, 3-month on pool liner
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.