Starting a fire has never been easier and more environmentally friendly than now! Experience the convenience by yourself with the Better Wood Products Fatwood fire-starter wood crate.
Fatwood fire-starting wood is one of the best options when it comes to starting a fire. Born from the wood of old pine stumps left for waste after logging, it is made from splitting the stumps of pine trees that contain a high concentration of natural resin. It’s pure wood! As the stump-wood hardens over time, the resin or sap concentrates to create an all-natural, 100% organic, chemical-free fire starter. Live trees are never cut for this Fatwood and only non-endangered pine species are harvest.
Whenever you are ready to put your fireplace, chiminea, grill or pellet or wood stove into action, all you are going to need is simply two sticks of this all-natural Fatwood. The stumps are split into sticks approximately 8″ in length and 3/4″ in diameter. Leave behind all the smelly fluids, sawdust composites, and kerosene-soaked products. This fire-starting wood It’s safe, clean, there’s no spilling, no odors, no chance of flare-up and no dangerous toxins to breathe. Convenient and ideal size for practically all applications, use it indoors or outdoors with any barbecues, campfires, wood stoves, fire pits, pellet stoves, chimneys, coal stoves, fireplaces. The Fatwood wood is also 100% waterproof. The resin in wood is so concentrated and water-repellent that it will spark right up, even when wet. You won’t have to worry about leaving it exposed even on the rainiest of days.
No matter the situation, indoor or outdoor, wet or dry, the Better Wood Products Fatwood fire-starter wood crate will start a clean and safe long-lasting fire.
- 100% all-natural wood with no chemical or additives
- No spilling, no odor, no chance of flare-up and no dangerous toxins to breathe
- Safe to use indoors or outdoors
- Waterproof can be used even after submerging in water
- Live trees are never cut for this Fatwood
- Stumps are split into sticks approximately 8 inches in length and 3/4 inches in diameter
- Contains 12 pounds of Fatwood
- Great for barbecues, campfires, wood stoves, fire pits, pellet stoves, chimneys, coal stoves, fireplaces
- All you need to start a fire is a single match and a couple of Fatwood sticks
- Crate dimensions (L x W x H): 11.5 x 9.2 x 9 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.