Outfit your home shooting range so you never have to worry about lugging your gear from place-to-place. Practice shooting at your home range with the Birchwood Casey World of Targets Handgun Dueling Tree Steel Shooting Target.
This dueling tree target features 6 shooting paddles that snap to the opposite side of the tree when hit. This allows you to practice firing continuously without needing to reset the targets between rounds.
Each shooting paddle is 6 inches in diameter and is made of 3/8-inch-thick AR500 steel. AR500 steel shooting targets like this one stand up to hits from handguns. The center post is not AR500 rated and may be damaged if hit
Start practicing right away. This dueling tree sets up quickly thanks to its tool-free design. When assembled, the dueling tree target stands 48.5 inches tall.
Traveling to the shooting range has never been easier with the Birchwood Casey World of Targets Handgun Dueling Tree Steel Shooting Target. And if you ever want to take the practice target with you, just pack it down into the included carry case.
- Practice shooting precision with this handgun dueling tree target
- Designed for centerfire handguns from 9MM to .45ACP
- Features (6) 6-inch-diameter shooting paddles made of 3/8-inch-thick AR500 steel
- Includes a hard molded carry case for easy travel and set up with your home shooting range
- Tool-free assembly and reset with no springs or mechanisms to move
- Dueling tree shooting targets snap the target to the opposite side of the tree when hit
- Made in the USA
- Targets feature concentric circles for precision training
- Center post is not AR500 rated and may be damaged if hit
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 28.5 x 48.5 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.