Upgrade your car audio with the Boss Audio AR2000M 2,000-Watt MONO A/B Car Amplifier and 4 Gauge Amp Install Kit.
This mono car amplifier features a Mosfet power supply, 2 ohms stable, class A/B circuitry, line output, low pass crossover, and is rated at 2,000-watt peak power. It also comes with a remote bass control! Don't miss out on this great buy. Get your amplifier hooked up to the rest of your car audio with quality parts in no time with this Q Power Super Flex 4-Gauge 3000-Watt Amplifier Wiring Kit.
This wiring kit has everything you need to get your amplifier and car audio hooked up, from power cables to speaker wire, RCA to terminals, and wire ties to fuses. The entire kit is compatible with 4-gauge installation and can handle up to 3000 watts of power. This wiring kit is the tight bond that glues your entire car audio system together, so invest in quality and choose the Q Power Super Flex 4-Gauge 3000-Watt Amplifier Wiring Kit today.
Enjoy precision playback with the 2,000-Watt MONO A/B Car Amplifier and Q-Power 4 Gauge Amp Install Kit from Boss.
- Bundle includes Boss Armore Series 2,000-watt mono car amplifier and Q-Power amplifier wiring kit
- Amplifier features MOSFET power supply, 2ohm stable, class A/B circuitry, line out, and low pass crossover
- Powerful amplifier rated at 2,000 watts for max peak power and includes remote bass control
- Wiring kit includes everything you need to get your amplifier and car audio hooked up and working perfectly
- Entire kit is compatible with 4 gauge installation and can handle up to 3,000 watts of power
- BOSS Armor Series 2,000 Watt Mono Car Amplifier
- 1000 Watt x 1 Channel @ 4 Ohm
- 2000 Watt x 1 Channel @ 2 Ohm
- Mosfet Power Supply
- 2 Ohm Stable
- Class A/B Circuitry
- Line Output
- Low Pass Crossover
- THD: 0.01%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >105dB
- Dimensions: 6.5" W x 2.625" H x 14 3/32"L
- Remote bass control included
- Item Weight: 7.2 lbs
- Q-Power Wiring Kit
- Handles up to 3000 watts of power
- 4-gauge wiring
- Ready for complete amplifier installation
- Get your amplifier wired up and ready to go in no-time
- Kit includes:
- Deluxe high-quality fuse holder
- Gold-plated ANL fuse (100 amps)
- 17 feet of 4-gauge Super Flex orange power cable
- 3 feet of 4-gauge Super Flex blue power cable
- 17 feet of 18-gauge blue turn-on wire
- 25 feet of 16-gauge Super Flex speaker wire
- 17 feet of deluxe RCA interconnect
- 3 grommets
- 5/16-inch gold plated ring terminal
- 1/4-inch gold plated ring terminal
- Number 10 gold-plated ring terminal
- 4 gold-plated speaker terminals
- 20, 4-inch wire ties
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.