Power your speakers or subwoofer with this PT3000 Watt Max 2 channel car amplifier. The Boss PT3000 is rated as 563 Watt x 2 channel @ 4 Ohm RMS and features MOSFET power supply, soft start turn on, gold plated low level and high level inputs, 3 way protection, heavy duty black anodized, red lighting heat sink and comes with bass remote control. The dimensions are 10.31"W x 22.00"L x 2.25"H. This amplifier also comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty for a piece of mind.
- New Boss PT3000 3000 Watt 2 Channel Car Amplifier
- RMS Power:
- 563 Watt x 2 Channel @ 4 ohm
- Peak Power:
- 1500 Watt x 4 Channel @ 2 Ohm
- Bridged Power
- 3000 Watt x 1 Channel @ 4 Ohm
- 3000 Watt Total Power Output
- 2/1 Channel Operation
- Class A B operation
- Red lightning
- LED power and protection indicators
- Black anodized heatsink
- Bridgealbe outputs
- Tri Mode Capable
- MOSFET (pulse width modulated) power supply
- Thermal and speaker short protection
- Soft turn on circuit
- Variable input gain control
- Variable low pass crossover
- Remote turn on/off circuit
- Variable 0 + 18dB bass boost
- Gold plated RCA low level and high level inputs
- T.H.D. (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.01%
- S/N Ratio: 103dB
- Low Pass Filter: 50 Hz to 250 Hz
- High Pass Filter: Variable 50 Hz Hz to 250 Hz
- Remote control included!
- Fuse Rating: 40A x 2
- Dimensions: 10.31"W x 22.00"L x 2.25"H
- Product Condition: Brand New
- Part Number: PT3000
- Warranty – 6 Year Authorized Platinum Online Dealer Warranty 1 year factory plus 5 years extended from Boss Audio when purchased from VMInnovations
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.