Take care of your deer herd with the help of the Boss Buck 200-Pound Capacity Gravity Tripod Deer Feeder. This gravity feeder is lightweight but strong, making it great for remote location feeding where access is limited to ATVs and foot access.
Set up this deer feeder near your hunting grounds, on your property, or where your deer heard feeds. You can enhance their normal diets with nutritional feed or use this deer feeder as a hunting attractant. This tripod deer feeder holds up to 200 pounds of non-salt-based feed like corn and protein pellets (salt-based mineral supplements may damage the feeder, so please use non-salt-based feed).
Easily adjust the gravity feeder's flow for different feed types thanks to the adjustable, 3-way inner sleeve. Just turn this sleeve to allow more or less feed to flow. The deer feeder ports are 10 inches long and each features a 10-degree angle for slow feeding, drain holes for expelling rainwater, and a 1-inch overhang at the end of each port to keep feed from spilling out.
Made for the outdoors, this gravity deer feeder uses all galvanized metal hardware and a tough, roto-molded plastic barrel.
- Easily feed your deer herd with this gravity feeder that stands on 75-inch legs
- Holds up to 200 pounds of non-salt-based feed like corn and protein pellets
- Adjustable 3-way inner sleeve lets you control the feed flow for almost all feed shapes and sizes
- 10-inch feeder ports feature 10-degree angle for slow feeding, drain hole to drain away rain, and 1-inch overhang at the end of each port to keep feed from spilling out
- Made for the outdoors with galvanized hardware and legs and tough, roto-molded plastic barrel that prevents condensation build-up
- 3-inch deep hatch lid avoids tampering from critters
- Easy to convert to auto-feeder with spinner attachment (sold separately)
- Material: Metal
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions, feeder (L x W x H): 29 x 25 x 25 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.