It's boring to stay stagnant. Take your active lifestyle on-the-go with Bosu 50-Centimeter Non-Slip Travel-Size Home Gym Workout Balance Trainer. Use the miniature pod to develop muscular endurance to compliment your rocking bod.
Look good and feel even better after you improve balance, strength, and flexibility with the help of this 30-centimeter balance trainer. This unique balance ball features a flat side to provide a stable base, as well as a dome for balance challenges to tone the upper and lower body. With 6 rubberized feet, there's no need to worry about sliding around during an intense workout. Its small, compact design makes it perfect for on-the-go and outside fitness routines. Crafted out of latex-free, burst-resistant material, this tiny balance ball supports up to 250 pounds.
Incorporate Bosu 50-Centimeter Travel-Size Balance Trainer into your workout for an overall healthy and fit lifestyle.
- Accomplish a total body workout and develop muscular endurance with this non-slip travel-size balance trainer
- Features a flat side for a stable base and a dome side for balance challenges
- Convenient 6 rubberized feet prevent slipping and sliding so you can focus on your form
- Small, compact design makes it perfect for on-the-go, travel, and outside fitness
- Crafted out of latex-free, burst-resistant material for long-lasting use
- Builds core strength and stability, improves balance and agility, and enhances body awareness and coordination
- Package includes 1 balance trainer, hand pump, and owner's manual
- Holds up to 250 pounds
- Diameter measures 50-centimeters and is 7-inches tall when fully inflated
- Phthalate free for a safe, chemical-free workout
- Made in the USA
- Color: Pink
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 22 x 4 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.