The BOSU is an easy to use a piece of exercise equipment. It’s not until you stand on the BOSU that you realize how challenging it is.
The ever-changing moving surface forces engagement of important core muscles to keep yourself stable and that helps strengthen the body and improves overall balance. Weight training exercises incorporating the BOSU increases the challenge and helps build strength faster by forcing the engagement of more muscles. The BOSU Balance Trainer forces you to maintain your center of gravity while performing any exercise to improve your balance, and is an excellent way to prepare and tone your body for everyday life, athletic skills and help prevent injury.
Some yoga poses can easily be performed with the BOSU Balance Trainer to increase difficulty or improve flexibility, while basic moves can be easier by incorporating the BOSU into the poses. Incorporate the BOSU Balance Trainer when doing plyometric drills to achieve explosive power, quickness, and acceleration. Ideal for sports like tennis, football, basketball, and skiing.
The Bosu balance trainer is perfect for home use and features a latex-free, burst-resistant material that will last for years to come. Holds up to 300 pounds (136 kg), with the included hand pump and downloadable DVD workout set you will be working out in no time!
Bring the original balance trainer from BOSU home and see for yourself how this one exercise tool will increase strength, improve balance, enhance flexibility, and fine-tune your sports skills.
- Combines elements of cardio, strength, and flexibility into unique and highly effective workouts
- The BOSU Balance Trainer has been tested to last 10x longer than the leading generic balance trainer
- Weight training exercises incorporating the BOSU increases the challenge and helps build strength faster by forcing the engagement of more muscles
- Forces you to maintain your center of gravity while performing any exercise
- Some yoga poses can easily be performed with the BOSU Balance Trainer to increase difficulty or improve flexibility
- Incorporate the BOSU Balance Trainer when doing plyometric drills to achieve explosive power, quickness, and acceleration
- Ideal to fine-tune sport skills like tennis, football, basketball, and skiing
- Includes hand pump
- Latex-free, burst-resistant material
- 6 rubberized feet
- Weight limit: 300 pounds
- Color: Pink and Gray
- Diameter: 65 centimeters or 26 inches
- Height when inflated: 10 inches
- Weight: 19 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.