Take your workout routine on the go with the BOSU Sport Travel Size Balance Trainer. A smaller version of our home balance trainer, this stability ball is known industry-wide for balance, strength, and flexibility training.
The ball is perfect for a variety of high-intensity cardio workouts as well as yoga, Pilates, and many other activities. Designed for commercial use, the balance board is perfect for personal trainers, physical therapists, and fitness instructors hoping to deliver great results to their clients. Latex- and phthalate-free, the ball is durable for use. Quickly inflate it for exercising with the included hand pump. The compact design makes for easy storage and transportation, letting you take it with you wherever you go.
This travel-sized, 20-inch diameter balance trainer is perfect for on-the-go workouts. The size also makes it great as your child's first balance trainer.
Balance balls are an excellent way to upgrade any home gym or workout routine. Take that routine with you with the BOSU Sport Travel Size Balance Trainer.
- Perform a variety of high-intensity cardio workouts and strength and flexibility training with this high-quality balance trainer
- Challenges the entire body with integrated, multi-joint movement exercises that require muscle groups to work together
- Compact travel size lets you take your workout routine wherever you go; Includes hand pump for inflation
- Latex- and phthalate-free burst-resistant is perfect for lengthy, strenuous activity
- Six rubberized feet hold the balance ball in place to keep it from slipping and sliding during workouts
- Holds up to 250 pounds
- Works for home gym training, conditioning, physical therapy, yoga, Pilates, and more
- Color: Pink
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.69 x 19.69 x 7 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.