Keep your hogs fed and happy and free up your own time with this single door hog feeder.
Constructed to keep feed out of the elements and pest-free, the heavy galvanized steel feeder holds up to 1.5 bushels or just over 50 pounds of feed. The single door feeder serves food for up to 4 full-grown hogs. Adjust the feed gate to perfect height for your pigs and reduce spills with the 1-inch feed-saver lip. Don't want to wrestle through your herd of pigs while refilling the feeder? The easy-access top allows you to stay over the crowd and refill from your truck or tractor easily.
Ensure that the feeder is installed to a sturdy post or other fixture so the sows don't knock it over in their excitement to eat. At 4 weeks, piglets start being able to eat from the feeder as well. Additionally, this outdoor hog feeder works great to feed multiple large dogs as long as you train them to access the feeder properly.
Simplify your farm chores and fatten up your hogs with Brower's Single Door Hog Feeder.
- Simplify your hog chores in smaller spaces and automate your feed for up to 4 full-grown hogs
- Constructed to keep feed dry and pest-free with heavy 20-gauge galvanized steel
- Holds up to 1.5 bushels or just over 50 pounds of feed, feeding up to 4 hogs from 4-week old pigs to sows
- Easy-access top allows access to refilling without disturbing the hogs
- Fast-feed flow with adjustable feed gate and 1-inch feed-saver lip
- Attach securely to a post or other strong structure to withstand the competition of hungry hogs
- Also works great to feed large dogs if you train them to access the feeder properly
- Material: Galvanized steel
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 12 x 29.50 inches
- Weight: 23 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.