Don't waste time and energy maintaining your livestock's water trough during the chillier months when the Brower 250W Poly Plastic 17 Gallon Heated Outdoor Livestock Waterer makes sure your herd always has a fresh, flowing supply.
This heated waterer provides up to 17 gallons of water at a time, enough to hydrate up to 150 heads of most species, including horses and cattle. Made from molded poly plastic, this livestock watering trough features a 250-watt heater with a non-siphoning valve and an in-water supply line that uses flowing water's residual kinetic heat to keep it warm without using more electricity than necessary, saving you time and money. An included ultraviolet inhibitor treats the water as it fills, preventing pathogens from polluting your horse's water supply. A large surface area makes it easy to hook the unit up to whatever area is most convenient for your animals.
Ensure your livestock's wellbeing year-round with the Brower 250W Poly Plastic 17 Gallon Heated Outdoor Livestock Waterer.
- Keep up to 150 head of most species of livestock watered at a time
- 17-gallon electrically heated livestock drinker for indoor and outdoor use
- Crafted from lightweight, long-lasting molded poly plastic
- 250-watt heater with a dependable non-siphoning Durapride valve provides reliable, consistent heating
- Built-in ultraviolet inhibitor keeps the water safe and drinkable
- 300 square inches of access allows for easy installation anywhere you need it t go
- Capacity: 17 gallons
- Wattage: 250 watts
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 29.5 x 19 x 23 inches
- Weight: 38.7 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Sturdy exterior but inferior interior
Frustrating to say the least. Replacing an old waterer, I looked at a lot of brands. This one looked like a good option. Upon arrival, the instructions are daunting (to say the least, as well as poorly printed and requiring a magnifying glass to read). Installation is fairly straightforward, although I put it together and took it apart a lot to get it situated. The heavy duty plastic body is great on top, but I am wondering if the threads at the bottom are going to hold up. It’s still leaking and I have tightened it down to the point I am worried about stripping out the threads. The float assembly is super cheap. Plastic parts with the key piece being an 1/8” piece of plastic that broke when I dropped it on the grass from a height of 8”. Pretty cheesy. The setup for holding the heater is pretty hokey. Zip ties instead of baling twine. Ha! If I ever get the bottom to stop leaking and get the float fixed, I will let you know how well it works. Total Rube Goldberg contraption.