Enhance your kitchen space by adding the Slide In Double Side Burner from Bull Outdoor Products. With a sleek, space-saving design to maximize counter space, this gas-powered cooktop is ideal for many recipes.
Featuring an extremely durable 304 stainless steel construction, this equipment will surely last through many BBQ seasons. With 22,000 BTUs of power, the cooking opportunities are endless. The brass burners are great for sauces, corn on the cob, and many other steamed, boiled, braised, or sauteed dishes. Quickly and conveniently prepare your favorite foods while the brass burners guarantee that the cooking surface is heated evenly.
Equipped with a removable stainless steel cover to protect the cooktop from spills and splatters while also adding an extra layer of safety by keeping the burners out of reach of children and pets.
Great for anyone who loves to cook, the Bull Outdoor Products Slide In Double Side Burner has an exceptional combination of power, durability, and style, making it a must-have for your kitchen.
- Remodify your kitchen and enhance your cooking skills by adding this versatile Slide In Double Side Burner
- Constructed of 304 stainless steel with solid stainless steel grates for increased durability and longevity
- Delivers 22,000 BTUs of power for quick and efficient cooking while the brass burners provide even heat distribution
- Front and back space-saving design maximizes space in the kitchen for ultimate convenience
- Equipped with a removable stainless steel cover for simple cleaning and added safety
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.25 x 13.38 x 9.75 inches
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.