You've got the patio, the grill, the island, you've got it all. Except for quick, easy, and secure access to your propane tank or gas line. To complete your dream grill island, you need access doors from Bull Outdoor Products.
These double access doors are a little less than 3 feet wide and less than 2 feet tall, giving you plenty of room to move new propane tanks in and old propane tanks out.
The doors are double walled and constructed with 204 grade, 16 gauge stainless steel. They're designed to be used with your outdoor grill island.
Nothing defines summer quite like grilling up delicious meat and veggies for your family and friends on the Bull Outdoor Products Natural Gas Outlaw Grill Head.
This stainless steel grill head is perfect for a built-in space on your patio or deck. And with 810 square inches of cooking space and 4 porcelain-coated burners, just imagine the amount of food you could be serving up for your parties and potlucks!
This summer, get grilling with the Bull Outdoor Products Natural Gas Outlaw Grill Head.
- Bull Outdoor Products Stainless Steel Double Access Doors
- For quick and easy access to propane tanks or gas lines
- Double doors for wide access
- Double walled
- 204 grade 16 gauge stainless steel construction
- Designed for use with outdoor grill island
- Dimensions: 33 x 2 x 22 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part number: BOP-33568
- Bull Outdoor Products Natural Gas Outlaw Grill Head
- 60,000 BTU's of energy
- 810 square inches of cooking space
- Made from 14 gauge stainless steel
- Cook on stainless steel grates
- 4 burners made of coated porcelain
- Piezo igniters with zinc knobs to protect them against food drippings
- Dual lined hood to trap heat and keep outside cool
- Includes thermometer
- 210 square inch warming rack
- Uses natural gas
- Approved by CSA
- Dimensions: 30.25 x 24.12 x 21.25 inches
- Weight: 125 pounds
- Lids, insert assembly, control panel, grease tray, bezels, knob, temperature gauge, gas valve, regulator, regulator adapter, flex tube, and back panel warranty: 1-year warranty
- Burner warranty: 2-year warranty
- Heat shield, flame tamer, warming rack, lid handle, and manifold warranty: 3-year warranty
- Insert assembly and cooking grate warranty: 5-year warranty
- Part number: BOP-26039
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.