Nobody wants their boat or utility trailer rolling off into the sunset. With the Bulldog Powered A-Frame Trailer Jack, your receiver-style trailer will stay grounded when it's not in use.
With a 4,000-pound lifting capacity, this electric trailer jack can be used for a variety of agricultural and commercial applications. In case of power loss, there is an emergency manual override feature and crank included so you are able to still utilize your jack.
Whatever receiver style trailer you own, put your mind at ease with a powered jack that keeps your trailer put when not in use.
- Dependable powered drive tongue A-frame jack is perfect for agricultural and commercial applications
- Positions quickly with 22 inches of total travel
- Bulldog jacks have been known for unmatched strength, durability, and sideload capacity
- Integrated gearbox and motor
- Deploys and hooks up easily at night with onboard LED courtesy light, angled to illuminate coupler
- Works in case of power loss with emergency manual override capability
- Easily accessible from the top, crank included
- Corrosion-resistant surfaces
- Lift: 22 inches
- Lift capacity: 4,000 pounds
- Maximum height (extended): 34.5 inches
- Minimum height (retracted): 17 inches
- Color: Black
- Weight: 24 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.