The Bumbo floor seat is perfect for infant seating support. With a soft design, the seat offers a very comfortable seating position and is easy to clean.
The deep seating surface and elevated leg openings of this baby floor seat gently recline the baby toward the center of the rounded backrest, easing the baby into an upright position. Made from a luxurious, high-quality foam similar to the foam used in modern-day car seats allows for a super comfortable infant floor seat. The leather-like outer foam skin is easy to clean with a damp cloth.
The Bumbo floor seat is intended for babies between 3 to 12 months (up to 14 pounds) who cannot sit up unaided. Although the period of use is limited, the floor seat is priceless during this stage of a baby’s development when they are curious about their environment and more content sitting up than lying down. Designed to keep your little one secure, the baby chair comes with a durable 3-point harness.
Many other baby seats have come about since the introduction of the Bumbo floor seat however, no other baby seat has proven to be as effective as the original Bumbo floor seat.
- Deep seating surface and elevated leg openings of this baby floor seat gently recline the baby toward the center of the rounded backrest
- Featuring a soft design, the seat offers a very comfortable seating position
- Made from a luxurious, high quality foam similar to the foam used in modern day car seats
- The leather-like outer foam skin is easy to clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth to remove dirt
- Comes with a durable 3-point safety harness to prevent wriggly babies from falling out
- Age range: 3 to 12 months
- Maximum weight: 14 pounds
- Color: Light Pink
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 15 x 9.2 inches
- Weight: 2.9 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.