Channel your inner master chef in your own kitchen with the Calphalon Premier 3.5-Quart Sauce Pan, the ideal addition to your home kitchen arsenal.
With heavy-gauge 3-lay metal construction, this saucepan ensures even heat distribution, delivering exceptional browning, searing, and sauteing results every time. Experience convenience and safety with the long brushed stainless steel handle that stays cool on the stovetop, providing a safe and comfortable grip while cooking. Say goodbye to tedious cleanup, as this cookware can be put in the dishwasher for easy maintenance.
Take your culinary creations to the next level with the safe design, allowing you to seamlessly transition from stovetop to oven, up to temperatures of 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The tempered glass lid clearly shows your cooking progress while locking in flavors.
Versatile and adaptable, this sauce pan is compatible with most stovetops, including induction, gas, electric, and glass. Elevate your cooking with the 3.5-Quart Sauce Pan from Calphalon.
- Saucepan with pour and strain cover delivers precision cooking performance with an elegant, classic look
- Exceptional browning, searing, and sauteing are made possible by the heavy-gauge aluminum core
- Equipped with a long brushed stainless steel handle that stays cool to the touch while on the stovetop
- Safe to use with ovens up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to transition from the stovetop to the oven with ease
- Includes tempered glass lids for a clear view of your cooking progress
- Dishwasher-safe design ensures a quick, effortless cleanup when finished cooking every meal
- Compatible with most stovetops including, induction, gas, electric, and glass
- Capacity: 3.5 quarts
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 11.5 x 6.5 inches
- Weight: 5.95 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.