Keep power within reach using the 15-Foot 50 Amp Extension Cord from Camco. Designed with convenience and durability in mind, this 15-foot-long extension cord is the perfect solution for powering your RV from distant outlets.
Featuring a flexible design for easy maneuverability, the heavy-duty flame-retardant heat-resilient PVC sheath provides protection against outdoor elements. The easy power grip handles make plugging and unplugging a breeze without straining or damaging the cord. With 90-degree heads, this cord reduces pressure and stress on the connection, ensuring a reliable power supply.
Equipped with standard 50-amp connectors, this cord is compatible with a wide range of power outlets. Constructed with copper, 2 plug 8-gauge wires, this extension cord offers superior conductivity for efficient power transmission. Rated for 125/250 volts and 12500 watts, this cord provides ample power for all your RV needs, while the adjustable cord organizer makes storage and transport easy.
Upgrade your RV power supply with the 15-Foot 50 Amp Extension Cord from Camco.
- Sleek 15-foot long extension cord with the ideal length to power your RV or camper
- Coated with a robust flame-retardant PVC covering that resists heat, offering a defense against deterioration and the elements
- Industry-standard 50-amp connections and rated for 12500 watts at 125/250 volts and 2 plus 8-gauge copper wires for enhanced conductivity
- Power grip handle reduces frustration by enabling users to plug and disconnect the ends safely and conveniently without straining the cord
- Useful 90-degree heads aid in easing pressure and strain on the connector and extension cable
- Includes a carrying strap handle and an adjustable cord organizer to make transporting and storing after each use easy
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 180 x 2.5 x 5.29 inches
- Weight: 12.01 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.