This Camco Rhino 36-Gallon Tote Tank is the durable, everything-you-need tote tank kit to fill, empty, clean, store and tow your tote tank when you’re too far away from a dump station to use a sewer hose. This RV waste tote tank is rugged, heavy-duty, and designed with the ease of use in mind. Everything from the interior to the exterior to the accessories included make a dirty job as simple and straightforward as possible
Constructed of durable blow-molded, UV stabilized HDPE that won’t leak or deteriorate in the sun. With zinc-plated hardware, rust and corrosion are prevented. The inside of the tote tank is smooth so that it doesn’t trap odors or debris, and is sloped toward the drain hole, making it easy to empty. The handle is oversized and durable, allowing you to pull or tow the tote tank without worry. The bottom of the tote tank features an integrated ladder hook, allowing you to hang the tank on your RV’s ladder when it is empty, and tie-down grooves to hold it in place with straps. This ready-to-use kit includes everything needed to transport waste from your RV or trailer to a dump station.
- This portable holding tank has everything needed to transport waste from your RV to dump station
- Low drain hole ensures that the tank empties completely
- Hardware is zinc plated to prevent rust and corrosion
- Integrated ladder hook allows you to hang the tank on your RVs ladder
- Constructed of durable HDPE that won't leak or deteriorate in the sun
- Large, no-flat wheels make going over rough terrain easier
- Accessories to clean, maintain, and store the tank are included
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 47 x 25.5 x 16 inches
- Weight: 45 pounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.