Never go without fresh drinking water when you're RV camping. With the Camco Marine/RV Fresh Water Filtration Kit, you can easily connect a fresh water source to your camper or boat for drinking, cooking, and washing.
This RV water filtration system comes with everything you need to get clean, fresh water into your RV camper, boat, or appliance. This water filtration kit comes with a TastePURE 25-foot drinking water hose (22733), hose protector (22703), brass water pressure regulator (40052), and TastePURE water filter (40043). The kink-resistant RV water hose connects easily to faucets and plumbing while the hose protector prevents kinking at the connection point. Your RV or boat plumbing is protected from high-pressure city water thanks to the pressure regulator. The included RV water filter removes bad tastes, odors, sentiment, and unwanted chemicals from your water.
You can use this travel trailer water filtration system for drinking, cooking, and washing. Every component is certified drinking water safe, making the water safe for consumption. Everything is CSA/LLC listed, too.
Enjoy clean and tasty fresh water in your boat or camper with the Camco Marine/RV Fresh Water Filtration Kit.
- Connect your RV camper or boat to a fresh water source with this fresh water filtration kit
- Includes TastePURE 25-foot drinking water hose (22733), hose protector (22703), brass water pressure regulator (40052), and TastePURE water filter (40043)
- Enjoy clean drinking water thanks to filter and certified drinking water safe components; CSA/LLC listed
- Kink-resistant hose connects easily to faucets and plumbing
- Pressure regulator protects your plumbing from high-pressure city water
- Great for camping, boating, and traveling in RV campers
- Color: Blue/white
- Hose length: 25 feet
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.