Whether it's wasps, mud daubers, hornets, or any other flying insect, this Camco Flying Insect Screen is built to keep the pesky bugs away from building nests in your RV's furnace.
Insects or any other nest-building animals can cause serious harm to your furnace if they are able to build a nest inside. A nest inside your furnace could interfere with airflow and result in your furnace not starting at all or causing additional damage. This model is built to fit Atwood Hydroflame furnaces (not included) that do not have access doors and with this RV accessory, these fears can be put to rest. Comes with 4 pieces including a screen, 2 springs with hooks, and an installation tool.
To install the insect screen, simply position the screen over the furnace fitting on your RV and note the spring connection point relative to your screen. Following that, remove the screen and insert the end of the spring without the crossbar through the connection point on the screen, securing across 3 screen wires. Then, insert the installation tool through the screen and spring, position the notched end of the installation tool on crossbar on spring. Hold the screen over your furnace fitting, push the hook end of spring past the connection point, slide the hook over the connection point, and remove the tool. Repeat for the other spring.
This Camco RV Insect Furnace Screen is easy-to-install with its 3-step process and will ensure that insects are kept away from building nests in your furnace vent.
- Mesh screen built to fit vents of Atwood Hydroflame furnaces that do not have access doors; Furnace not included
- Ensures that wasps, mud daubers, hornets, and other flying insects are not able to build nests in your RV furnace
- Insect screen is easy to install with 3-step-process, all necessary tools included: stainless steel screen, 2 springs with hooks, and installation tool
- Get maximum airflow as insect screen does not restrict airflow to RV furnace and keeps insects from causing damage
- Cover is built to last and is made of heavy-duty stainless steel
- Screen must be inspected monthly and cleaned for proper furnace airflow
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.4 x 5.8 x 1.2 inches
- Weight: 0.2 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.