Introducing the Camco EvoFlex 75-Foot RV/Marine Drinking Water Hose, designed to provide you with clean, safe, and tasteless water for your outdoor. With a 5/8-inch diameter, this camping essential is compatible with most RV water filters and ensures sufficient water flow for your needs. The extra flexible design holds no memory, making it easy to position and store, while the 75-foot length ensures you have ample reach for various applications.
Safety is top priority, and the drinking hose for boating is formulated to be BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free, ensuring clean and tasteless water for you and your family. The hose is constructed with nickel-plated machined fittings and stainless steel strain reliefs, providing enhanced durability and long-lasting performance. Additionally, the utility hose is stabilized, ensuring a long life even under harsh sunlight exposure.
Experience the difference with the Camco EvoFlex 75-Foot RV/Marine Drinking Water Hose – your essential companion for clean, safe, and tasteless water on your next adventure.
- Multipurpose hose provides tasteless drinking water for your RV and marine applications
- Holds no memory, allowing effortless positioning and hassle-free storage
- Measures 75 feet long for ample reach, with a 5/8-inch diameter connector fits most RV water filters; Water filter not included
- BPA-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free formulation guarantees clean and tasteless water, perfect for daily use
- Nickel-plated machined fittings with stainless steel strain reliefs and stabilization again sun exposure ensure long life and reliable performance
- Great for camping, tailgating, outdoor recreation, boating, and so much more
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 900 x 1.78 x 1.78 inches
- Weight: 9.60 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.