Looking for the ultimate solution to protect and transport your RV's tote tank? The Rhino RV Tote Tank Cover from Camco has got you covered.
Designed with convenience and durability in mind, this tank cover is a must-have for every RV enthusiast, compatible with 28 and 36-gallon Rhino tote tanks. Crafted from heavy-duty materials, the protective tarp offers superior protection against harsh weather conditions, ultraviolet rays, and road debris. The bottom edge of the cover features a grommet to allow water drainage for ultimate convenience. The cover's sleek design with elastic edges ensures a snug fit, while the cinch straps offer added security. No more worries about leaks or spills during travel, this tote tank cover is not just practical, it also adds a touch of style to your RV setup with its modern appearance.
Don't compromise on quality or aesthetics when it comes to protecting your tote tank. The Camco Rhino RV Tote Tank Cover will provide you peace of mind and convenience on your RV adventures.
- Cover accessory helps protect your tote tank from harmful ultraviolet rays and road grime
- Simple to install and remove while your tote tank is ladder mounted
- Compatible with 28 and 36-gallon Rhino Tote Tanks; Fits tote tanks up to 45 inches long, 25 inches wide, and 14 inches tall
- Adjustable cinch straps and elastic edges for a secure fit
- Bottom edge includes a grommet to allow water drainage
- Made of durable rip-stop nylon for lasting use
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 7.5 x 4 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.