Unlock the true essence of your outdoor adventures with the Camco TastePURE Portable Water Softener. Embrace the rugged wilderness while indulging in the purest, softest water wherever you roam.
Say goodbye to hard water woes as this rugged companion helps reduce the hardness of your RV or boat's water. Premium ion exchange resin replaces minerals, such as magnesium and calcium that harden your water so you don't have to worry about mineral build-up while you're on the open road, camping, or out on your boat.
Simple to use and easy to set up, the RV accessory includes a 4-foot hose and male-to-male hose fitting for regeneration. Plus, the travel water softener features a large mouth opening for adding salt for regeneration (uses 2 boxes of common table salt, not included). Thoughtfully designed, the water-softening device also includes garden hose plug caps and a convenient carry handle so you can take it wherever you go.
From epic camping trips to RV excursions and off-grid escapades, this Camco TastePURE Portable Water Softener can accompany you on every adventure.
- Ready-to-use portable water softener reduces the hardness of your RV or boat's water
- Premium ion exchange resin replaces minerals that harden your water
- Large mouth opening to effortlessly add 2 boxes of common table salt for regeneration (not included)
- Compact design allows for storage in tight spaces; Convenient carry handle for easy transportation
- Includes (1) portable water softener, 50 test strips, (1) 4-foot hose and (1) male-to-male hose fitting for regeneration, (2) garden hose plug storage caps to keep contents secure during transportation and storage
- For external use only
- Flow rate: 4 GPM
- Grain capacity: 10,000
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.5 x 8.5 x 20.5 inches
- Weight: 25.1 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.