Protect your trailer and keep it in pristine condition with the ULTRAGuard 5th Wheel RV Camper from Camco, a top-of-the-line cover built to withstand even the toughest elements.
Measuring 440 inches long, 126 inches tall, and 102 inches wide, this cover is designed to fit most 34 to 36-foot-long 5th-wheel campers. The top of the cover is made of a 3-layer material, while the sides are made of 2 layers of spun-bond polypropylene for increased durability. With a breathable design, this cover is sure to protect your camper against unexpected heat, rain, sleet, or snow elements.
Featuring zippered entry doors, you'll be able to easily access your camper during covered storage while the covered air vents help stop trapped moisture and billowing in high winds to keep the unit cool. The front and rear cinching straps reduce loose fabric to cover your RV properly, and an underbelly strap system provides a fastened fit.
Keep your trailer safe and secure all season with the ULTRAGuard 5th Wheel RV Camper Cover from Camco.
- Protect the exterior of your 5th-wheel camper with this cover that shields it from the sun, rain, sleet, or snow elements
- Made of durable, breathable spun-bond polypropylene material that resists water and protects from damaging effects of extreme heat
- Equipped with a zippered access panel that allows you to enter the trailer without having to remove the entire cover
- Covered air vents help stop trapped moisture and billowing in high winds that ensure the unit remains cool at all times
- Designed to fit snugly over the 5th-wheel camper, which keeps it from shifting or blowing away in windy conditions
- Cover has straps and buckles for ultimate security that make installing or removing when needed a breeze
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Gray
- Rear overhang dimensions (L x H): 91 x 114 inches
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 440 x 102 x 126 inches
- Weight: 41 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.