Stay in control of your hydroponic grow operation from planting to harvest with the Carambola 2 x 2 Foot LED Far Red Spectrum Hydroponics Grow Light Sun Lamp.
This hydroponic sun lamp features over 200 LED bulbs that simulate the far-red spectrum range to help urge your plants to grow broader leaves, increase your yield, and hasten ripening. When used in conjunction with hydroponics and bloom boosters, this LED grow light can increase your overall yield by up to 40-percent relative to older model lights. A waterproof nano-coating makes the lights safe for use around irrigation and misting setups as well as easy to wipe clean as needed. The fan-free design keeps your grow area quiet and provides a peaceful environment for your plants to blossom.
Grow your plants easier and quicker with a little help from the Carambola 2 x 2 Foot LED Far Red Spectrum Hydroponics Grow Light Sun Lamp.
- Provide your hydroponic grow operation with constant sunlight for better growth, flowering, yield, and quality
- LED bulbs produce the far-red spectrum the encourages better growth and flowering
- 266 PCS LED bulbs provide plentiful output with a less overall energy draw, saving you on costs and energy
- Extra-efficient design ensures 99-percent of light reaches your plants
- Waterproof nano-coating makes the light safe to use around hydroponics equipment, including misters, and is easy to clean
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.81 x 11.81 x 1.97 inches
- Weight: 1.89 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.