Unleash your gardening prowess with the Chapin Premier Pro 1-Gallon Tri-Poxy Steel Tank Sprayer. Crafted for those who thrive in the great outdoors, this sprayer is the epitome of rugged reliability and versatility.
With a Tri-Poxy steel tank, the outdoor sprayer stands tall against the elements, providing unmatched durability and protection. The 5-inch wide funnel-mouth opening ensures quick and effortless refills, and the lock-on feature allows for a continuous spray as you move from place to place. Use the simple brass shut-off to stop the flow. Designed with chemical-proof seals and gaskets, this backyard sprayer effortlessly handles a wide range of outdoor solutions, including liquids for plant food and weed and bug control.
The adjustable brass wand and nozzle empower you to adapt to various applications both indoor and outdoor, with a curved want to reach around tight or high areas. Also, the ergonomic metal pump handle ensures easy pumping and comfortable carrying, freeing you from fatigue while spraying.
Embrace the outdoors and transform your garden into a flourishing paradise with the Chapin Premier Pro Tank Sprayer.
- Pro liquid sprayer tank helps you control weeds, pests, and fungi in your lawn and garden for a beautiful maintained outdoor space; Can also be used for plant-growing aids
- Features a 1-gallon capacity and a 5-inch wide funnel-mouth opening for easy and convenient filling
- Steel Tri-Poxy tank safeguards against rust, corrosion, and denting
- Adjustable brass nozzle lets you customize the flow with a lock-on feature for a continuous spray; Brass shut-off lets you stop the flow when you need
- Curved brass wand with a comfortable grip enables you to reach around tight or high areas
- Ergonomic metal pump handle makes pumping and carrying a breeze
- Operating pressure: 40 to 60 PSI
- Spray/Flow rate: 0.4 to 0.5 GPM
- Pump type: Piston
- Hose length: 42 inches
- Extension wand length: 12 inches
- Material: Steel, Brass
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 13.5 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited-lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.