Rig up your gig with the GigBAR 2 Lighting System from Chauvet and put on a show that will send your crowd over the moon.
Your audience will be dreaming in color after they witness the beauty and flashiness of 2 LED Derby fixtures, LED wash lights, a laser, and 4 high-power LED strobe lights all mounted on one sleek, black bar. An addition of UV in the pars and strobes give off increased color mixing and effects that will make their jaws drop to the floor.
It covers any room or stage setting with just 4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads. The LED strobe lights create exciting chase and slow motion effects as well as featuring built-in automated and sound-activated programs. The red and green laser scatter hundreds of bright dots and beams in all the right directions and make your gig rock. You control the system from the display, included IRC-6 remote,wireless foot switch, or through the DMX.
Be prepared to put on an unforgettable show or event and to get lost in the music and lights with this 4-in-1 LED GigBAR2 from Chauvet.
- 4-in-1 light that includes a pair of LED Derby, LED pars, a laser, and strobe effect all mounted on one bar
- Added UV in pars and strobes for increased color mixing and effects
- Cover any room or stage with 4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads
- Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod, wireless footswitch and free carry bags
- Ready for every application using the included mounting brackets to attach to truss
- 4 high-power, LED strobe lights create exciting chase and slow motion effects
- Adjustable red and green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots and beams in all the right directions
- Phenomenal built in automated and sound-activated programs that include all 4 effects to make one complete show
- Easily control from the display, included IRC-6, wireless foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level
- Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC or wireless foot switch
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- DMX Channels: 3, 11, or 23
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Strobe Rate: (strobe): 0 to 18 Hz
- Beam Angle: (pars): 13 degrees (strobe): 8 degrees
- Field Angle: (pars): 24 degrees (strobe): 18
- Coverage Angle: (laser): 93 degrees (Derby): 114 degrees
- Fits Tripod Size: 37.4 millimeter
- Illuminance: (pars): 1,205 lux at 2 m (per head) (strobe): 86 lux at 2 m (per zone)
- Power Linking: 8 units at 120 V; 15 units at 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 68 W, 1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz; 64 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Foot Switch Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Foot Switch Max Unobstructed Distance: 100 feet
- Footswitch Battery: 12-Volt, A23
- Includes power cord, IRC-6 remote, tripod, tripod carry bag, wireless footswitch, and user manual
- Includes warranty card
- 46.7 x 4.3 x 15.2 inches
- Stand Height: 59 to 98.4 inches
- Tripod Leg Width: 47.2 inches
- Weight: 14.6 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.