When you're rolling from show-to-show, you want a convenient way to pack and store your stage lights. The Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot Light Case is a compact, padded case that helps you safely transport your spot light from show-to-show. With room for 2 lights, you've got a compact storage and travel solution.
Load up this DJ light case with your 2 favorite spot lights. You can use this travel case with lights from the Chauvet Intimidator spot light series, including the 255 and 260 IRC light fixtures. This light fixture carrying case features a custom-molded interior with custom padding for these spot lights. The padded inside keeps your light fixtures locked in place during transport. The hard-shell exterior further protects your stage lighting as you travel.
Store extra accessories like power cords, remotes, keys, and other small DJ equipment in the outside zipper pocket. With this protective storage case, you'll get your lighting to your next venue safely.
- Conveniently transport your DJ spot lights in this compact hard-sided carry bag
- Designed to hold (2) Intimidator Spot 255 or (2) Intimidator Spot 260 IRC lights
- Hard shell exterior protects your lights as you go from show-to-show and venue-to-venue
- Custom interior molds lock your light fixtures in place during transportation
- Features a zipper pocket on the outside for storing power cords, remotes, keys, and other DJ accessories
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.6 x 15.7 x 10.8 inches
- Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.