The Chauvet DJ Hurricane 1600 Fog Machine, Fluid, and American DJ Blacklight Fixture are all you need to get the party started.
The Chauvet Hurricane Fog Machine offers a DMX control. The variable output control from DMX or the included timer remote allows for precise effect operation. This water-based fogger even comes with an advanced fluid indicator and automatic shut-down.
The next step is to fuel your fog machine with Chauvet Fog Juice. This top-quality fog juice is water-based, so it won't stain fabrics, and works with both Chauvet and other brand fog machines.
After you’ve set up your awesome fog machine, get the perfect blacklight for the best party of the year with the American DJ Blacklight Fixture.
This blacklight is 48-inches and packs in unparalleled performance. It features reflectors for super-high output, an on/off switch, and weighs only 3 pounds. The light is assembled with both a tube and fixture.
Great for parties, the Chauvet DJ 1600 Hurricane Fog Machine, Fluid, and the American DJ Black Light Fixture will give you unstoppable energy on any occasion.
- Bundle includes 3 items: Chauvet DJ Hurricane 1600 Fog Machine and Wired Remote, American DJ BLACK-48BLB 48-Inch Blacklight, and Chauvet DJ FJU Fog Machine 1-Gallon
- Chauvet DJ Hurricane 1600 Fog Machine Compact, lightweight, high output fog machine with DMX control
- Variable output control from DMX or the included timer remote allows for precise effect operation
- Blacklight is 48-inches with reflectors for super-high output
- Blacklight is assembled with both a tube and fixture
- Fog juice is water-based, so it won't stain fabrics, and works with both Chauvet and other brand fog machines
- Compact, lightweight, high output fog machine with DMX control
- Advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut off protects the pump from overheating
- Manual fog button provides easy control at your finger tips
- LED illuminated tank enhances operation and safety
- Ultra fast heat up time for a quick set-up
- VIP Points: 270
- DMX channels: 1
- DMX connectors: 3 pin XLR
- Tank capacity: 0.63 gallon (2.4 l)
- Remote length: 15 ft (4.5 m)
- Heat up time: 4 minutes
- Output: 25,000 cfm
- Fluid consumption: 120 ml/min
- Input voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power and current: 1,580 W, 12.8 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and current: 1,580 W, 6.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Optional Controllers: FC W, FC M
- Approvals: CE
- Part number: H1600
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.7 x 12.3 x 10 inches
- Weight: 13.2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- American DJ 48-Inch UV Black Pro Party Black Light Fixture
- Light up your party with this American DJ 48-inch black light
- 40-watt high output black light
- Set up easily with a 3-foot power cord and On/Off switch
- Part number: BLACK-48BLB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 4 x 1.7 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Chauvet Fog Juice Fluid (1 Gallon)
- 1-gallon bottle of water-based fog fluid
- Generates a thick cloud of fog
- Nontoxic, nonflammable, and unscented
- Compatible with Chauvet Hurricane 700, Hurricane 900, Hurricane 1101, Hurricane 1301, Hurricane 1800 Flex, and other fog/smoke machines
- Part number: FJU
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.