Hit the stage as a professional with the CHAUVET DJ Gig Bar Move 5-in-1 LED Lighting System with 2 Moving Heads.
This gig lighting system is versatile and powerful enough to take your show or gig to new heights. This 5-in-1 system includes moving heads, derbies, washes, and a strobe effect pre-mounted on a single bar. That means you'll have access to a complete light show in one single piece of equipment.
The Totem Mode keeps the moving heads focused while in use, while the built-in UV LEDs illuminate objects and make them really pop. Plus, you'll get a tripod, wireless footswitch, and carry bags to ensure quick setup.
Take your show to new heights with the CHAUVET DJ Gig Bar Move 5-in-1 LED Lighting System with 2 Moving Heads.
- 5-in-1 lighting system that includes moving heads, derbies, washes, and strobe effect pre-mounted on a single bar
- Separate color and gobo wheels allow for creative programming
- Totem Mode keeps the moving heads focused on the dance floor
- Easy navigation and access to all functions, directly from the full-color LCD display
- System includes a tripod, wireless footswitch, and FREE carry bags to ensure quick setup
- Built-in UV LEDs illuminate fluorescent objects and make them pop
- Individual control of each effect ensures your show looks the way you need it to
- Easy control via stand-alone, DMX, wireless IRC-6 remote or wireless footswitch
- Compatible with the GigBAR 2 in master/slave for huge coverage and dynamic light shows
- DMX Channels: 3, 17 or 35
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLRPan and Tilt: 540/180 degrees Colors: (moving head): 7 + white (moving head): 7 + open light Source: (pars): 6 LEDs (quad-color RGB + UV) 3.5 W (1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy (strobe): 4 LEDs (dual-color white + UV) 5 W (1.5 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (derby): 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 5 W (1.6 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy (moving head): 1 LED (cool white) 10 W (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy (laser): 650nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: (all effects): 0 to 20 Hz
- Beam Angle: (moving head): 11 degrees
- (pars): 19 degrees
- (strobe): 8 degrees
- Field Angle: (pars): 30 degrees
- (strobe): 18 degrees
- Coverage Angle: (derby): 131 degrees
- (laser): 93 degrees
- Fits Tripod Size: 1.5 in (37.4 mm)Illuminance: (pars): 1,205 lux @ 2 m (per par) (moving head): 1056 lux @ 2 m (per head) (strobe): 86 lux @ 2 m (per zone)
- Power Linking: 7 units @ 120 V; 12 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 81 W, 1.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 79 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Approvals: CE, FDA, FCC
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 43 x 5.7 x 17.7 inches
- Weight: 23.4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.