This Chauvet fog machine is perfect for any party or event. It provides the quality, performance and innovation that Chauvet is known for. This Chauvet fog machine's generous-capacity tank and quick heat-up of water-based fog can fill most small venues within minutes. It features a 0.6 liter capacity, a 2.5-minute heat up time.
Trigger the Chauvet fog machine using the wired remote. The LED indicator on the remote indicates when the fogger has reached the required operating temperature. Press the button on the remote to momentarily output fog. The length of the permanently wired remote is 13 feet. Please note that because the remote is permanently wired it does not have the option to be activated by a wireless remote. FJU
Fuel your fog machine with this Chauvet Fog Juice. Designed and tested to provide exceptional output from Chauvet fog machines, this top quality fog juice is water based, so it won't stain fabrics, and it works with both Chauvet and other brand fog machines.
Enhance your light shows with Chauvet fog and haze machines. The Chauvet FJU produces a thick cloud of smoke to intensify your light beams. This fog fluid is also non toxic, non flammable and unscented so you don't need to worry about your guests and event decorations.
- Chauvet DJ Hurricane 700 Fog Machine
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Output: 1,500 cubic feet per minute
- Recommended for use in small rooms
- Can fill a 14-foot square room with 8-foot ceiling in 1 minute
- 0.6 liter tank capacity
- Fog fluid included (0.5 liters)
- 2.5 minute heat up
- Permanently wired manual button remote
- Water-based fogger
- VIP reward points: 60
- Fluid consumption: 7.5 millileters/minute
- Remote length: 13 feet
- Input voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power and current: 471 watts, 3.9 amps @ 120 volts, 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.1 x 4.9 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Warning: This machine was manufactured to use the same brand of fluid as the brand of the machine. When you use fluid that is different from the brand of the machine, it will not be as dense and the machine will break. Keep your machine thriving from gig to gig and use the same brand of fluid as your machine to experience impressive effects for years to come.
- Part number: H700
- Chauvet Fog Juice Fluid (1 Gallon)
- 1 gallon bottle
- Top quality, water based fog fluid
- Generates a thick cloud of fog
- Will not stain or leave residue
- Non toxic, non flammable, and unscented
- Works with Chauvet products and other products
- Fluid compatible with these fixtures:
- Hurricane 700
- Hurricane 900
- Hurricane 1101
- Hurricane 1301
- Hurricane 1800 Flex
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Part number: FJU
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.