With this package, you can take your DJ setup to the next level. Included in the Chauvet Pro Hurricane Smoke Machine, 2 Gallons of Smoke Machine Liquid, and a Plug and Play Strobe with LED Lights.
The Chauvet fog machine is perfect for any party or event. It provides the quality, performance and innovation that Chauvet is known for. With a generous-capacity tank and quick heat-up of water-based fog can fill most small venues within minutes. Fuel this fog machine with Chauvet Fog Juice. Designed and tested to provide exceptional output from Chauvet fog machines, this top quality fog juice is water based, so it won't stain fabrics, and it works with both Chauvet and other brand fog machines. The mini strobe light is simple to use and provides quite the illuminating experience. The plug-and-play operation allows you to take it out of the box and use it right away. The cinematic light source is brought to you by 21 white LEDs and 100,000 hours of life expectancy.
Enhance your light shows with Chauvet fog and haze machines.
- CHAUVET DJ Fog Machine Fluid:
- 1-gallon bottle of water-based fog fluid
- Generates a thick cloud of fog
- Will not stain or leave residue
- Nontoxic, nonflammable, and unscented
- Compatible with Chauvet Hurricane 700, Hurricane 900, Hurricane 1101, Hurricane 1301, Hurricane 1800 Flex, and other fog/smoke machines
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
- Part Number: CHV-FJU
- Quantity: 2
- CHAUVET DJ Fog Machine:
- Warning: This machine was manufactured to use the same brand of fluid as the brand of the machine. When you use fluid that is different from the brand of the machine, it will not be as dense and the machine will break. Keep your machine thriving from gig to gig and use the same brand of fluid as your machine to experience impressive effects for years to come.
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Output: 1,500 cubic feet per minute
- Recommended for use in small rooms
- Can fill a 14-foot square room with 8-foot ceiling in 1 minute
- 0.6 liter tank capacity
- Fog fluid included (0.5 liters)
- 2.5 minute heat up
- Permanently wired manual button remote
- Water-based fogger
- Fluid consumption: 7.5 millileters/minute
- Input voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Remote length: 6 feet
- Power and current: 471 watts, 3.9 amps @ 120 volts, 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.1 x 4.9 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Part Number: CHV-H700
- Quantity: 1
- CHAUVET DJ Mini Strobe:
- Compact and lightweight LED strobe light ready for use right out of the box
- Plug-and-play operation with manually adjustable strobe rate
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
- VIP Reward Points: 20
- Light Source: 21 LEDs (white) 0.25 W (20 mA), 100,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 7 Hz
- Coverage Angle: 120 degress
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 12 W, 0.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 12 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 4 x 3.7 inches
- Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Part Number: CHV-MINISTROBELED
- Quantity: 1
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.