The Chauvet SlimPar 56 is a LED PAR can housed in a casing that is only 2 inches thick, which allows it to go where other PAR cans don’t fit. Powered by 108 red, green, and blue LEDs, the fixture offers 3- or 7-channels of DMX control. It also provides static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX, built-in automated and sound activated programs and a variable speed pulse effect.
The SlimPar 56 is compatible for use with the Satellite battery-operated system. It's great for quiet installations thanks to its 100% silent operation and lack of moving parts.
Create static colors and RGB color mixing without a DMX controller using the SlimPar 56.
- LED par can designed for any application where a compact wash light is needed
- Compact and low-profile fixture can fit in most places where other lights can't
- Compatible for use with the Satellite battery-operated system
- Great for quiet installations thanks to its 100 percent silent operation and lack of moving parts
- Create static colors and RGB color mixing without a DMX controller
- Automated programs generate great eye-catching effects
- Many user-configurable settings provide stand-alone versatility
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
- Trigger built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- DMX channels: 3 or 7
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 108 (36 red, 36 green, 36 blue) 10mm LEDs
- Beam angle: 14 degrees
- Field angle: 23 degrees
- Illuminance: 876 @ 2 m
- Power linking: 50 units @ 120 volts / 100 units @ 230 volts
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power and current: 24 watts, 0.2 amps @ 120 volts 60 Hz
- Power and current: 27 watts, 0.1 amps @ 230 volts 50 Hz
- Approvals: CE, MET
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 8.8 x 2.2 inches
- Weight: 2.7 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.