Ice fishing is one of life's great pleasures. Make it even more pleasurable with CLAM C-360 Pop Up Ice Fishing Thermal Hub Shelter. This lightweight, portable hut is ideal for a single person or the whole family, featuring a double-wide design that can support up to 3 people and offers 36 square feet of fishing space.
Woven from all-weather 600D fabric, the pop-up ice fishing shanty shrugs off water and snow while the thermal skin reduces condensation, retains heat, and in the end burns less propane. Reinforced corners and a skirt help this winter tent for camping will help to provide extra protection against the elements. This ice fishing tent also has built-in triple layer corner pockets allowing you to conveniently store extra accessories. You can fold this hub shelter down into the carry bag for easy portability, and the packed size measures 54 inches long by 10 inches wide by 10-inches tall. Set up size measures 6 feet long, 6 feet wide and 6.6 feet at center height.
Set up of the portable outdoor shelter tent takes just 60 seconds, thanks to its pop-up design. Flexible poles form the structure, with anchors and tie-downs included for security. Get out of the house, into nature, and bring home plenty of fresh fish this winter with the CLAM C-360 Pop Up Ice Fishing Thermal Hub Shelter.
- 4-sided pop-up ice fishing shelter fits 2 to 3 anglers comfortably and measures 6 feet long, 6 feet wide and 6.6 feet at center height when set up
- Pop-up shelter packed size measures 54 inches (4.5 feet) long, 10 inches wide, and 10 inches tall, and includes carrying bag for portability
- Made of strong 600 total denier fabric and a full thermal skin that retains heat and reduces condensation; 60 grams of insulation per square meter
- Flex tested, extra-large 11mm poles provide stability and oversized skirt allows for ample snow banking
- Easy to set up with the 4 included anchors and 4 tie-ropes
- Conveniently store accessories in the built-in, triple-layer corner pockets
- Pop-up ice fishing shelter features 4 windows, 4 vents, and 2 doors
- Fishable area: 36 square feet
- Color: Blue
- Packed size (L x W x H): 54 (4.5-feet) x 10 x 10 inches
- Set up dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 72 x 80 inches
- Weight: 36 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.