You don't want to set out on an ice fishing trip without this CLAM 14478 C-890 Thermal 11.5-Foot Pop Up Ice Fishing Angler Hub Shelter.
At only 58 pounds, the C-890 packs down small and light but fits 5 to 6 anglers comfortably. Combine this with advanced hub technology and you have a superior pop-up portable ice shelter. Made of strong 600 total denier fabric and full thermal skin that retains heat and reduces condensation, you'll keep warm inside this shelter.
It's easy to set up with the included anchors and tie ropes and the oversized skirt allows for ample snow banking. The flex-tested, extra-large 11mm poles provide stability while you're fishing and when you're all done, you can fold this 6-sided hub shelter down into the carry bag for easy portability. The pop-up shelter packed size measures 72 inches long (6.25 feet) by 12 inches wide by 12 inches tall. Set up size is 11.5 feet in diameter and 7.5 feet at center height.
Cutting edge technology, more headroom, and durable hubs and poles make C-890 Portable 11.5-Thermal Hub Shelter from CLAM the perfect ice fishing shelter for ice anglers of any skill level and their families!
- 6-sided pop-up ice fishing shelter fits 5 to 6 anglers comfortably and measures 11.5 feet in diameter and 7.5-feet at center height when set up
- Pop-up shelter packed size measures 72 inches long (6.25 feet), 12 inches wide, and 12 inches tall and includes carrying bag for portability
- Made of strong 600 total denier fabric and a full thermal skin that retains heat and reduces condensation
- Flex tested, extra-large 11mm poles provide stability and oversized skirt allows for ample snow banking
- Easy to set up with the 6 included anchors and 6 tie-ropes
- 60 grams of insulation per square meter and a full thermal trap for heat retention and reduced condensation; Black roof pulls natural warmth from the sun
- Conveniently store accessories in the built-in, triple-layer corner pockets
- Pop-up ice fishing shelter features 6 windows, 6 vents, and 2 doors
- Fishable area: 89 square feet
- Color: Blue
- Packed size (L x W x H): 72 (6.25 feet) x 12 x 12 inches
- Set up dimensions (L x W x H): 138 x 138 x 90 inches
- Weight: 58 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.