Rain or shine, enjoy the outdoors in your CLAM Quick Set Venture Portable Outdoor Gazebo Canopy Shelter.
This pop-up canopy is designed to provide shelter and protection from the elements while outdoors. Ideal for decks, camping, picnics, and sporting events, this 5-sided outdoor gazebo keeps the elements from ruining your day and accommodates up to 6 people. The no-see-um mesh screen and extra-wide skirt keep the bugs out, allowing you to enjoy your time in peace. If unwanted weather arises, the taped roof panel resists water providing ultimate protection.
No assembly is required and is easy to set up in 45 quick seconds. Hub to hub, this tent measures 108 inches wide, 108 inches long, and measures 6.8-foot at center height. Set-up size measures 9-foot across. When your stay is over, the Quick-Set Venture can be stored in its convenient oversized carry bag. The pop-up canopy packed size measures 7.5 inches long by 7.5 inches wide by 5.2-feet tall.
Say goodbye to sunburns and bug bites when you pop up the CLAM Quick-Set Venture Portable Outdoor Gazebo Canopy Shelter.
- 9 x 9-foot pop-up 5-sided canopy designed to provide shelter and protection from the elements while outdoors; Accommodates up to 6 people
- Set-up inner dimensions measure 9 feet across and 6.8 feet at center height; Hub to hub measures 108 inches wide and 108 inches long; Packed size measures 7.5 inches long by 7.5 inches wide by 5.2 feet tall
- Includes 6 tent stakes, 4 tie-down ropes, and an oversized carry bag that's ideal for repacking
- 210 denier Poly Oxford fabric and water-resistant roof with taped seams to make canopy stylish and protective
- Pop up canopy shelter takes only 45 seconds to set up with no assembly required, ready to use right out of the box
- Durable no-see-um mesh screen and extra-wide skirt to keep bugs out
- Extra-large, flex tested 11mm fiberglass poles
- Built in corner grommets for staking down from the inside corners
- Hub pull straps for easy setup and I-bolts to secure external tie down straps
- Ideal for decks, camping, picnics, and sporting events
- Optional weather panel accessories for additional wind and rain protection (sold separately)
- Number of doors: 1
- Number of windows: 4
- Capacity: Up to 6 people
- Footprint: 63.5 square feet
- Shape: Pentagon
- Material: 210 Denier Poly-Oxford fabric
- Color: Tan
- Packed size (L x W x H): 7.5 x 7.5 x 62 inches (5.2 feet)
- Hub to hub dimensions (L x W x H): 108 x 108 x 82 inches
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.