For more space, convenience, and comfort on your next ice fishing expedition, you can't go wrong with the CLAM X-500 Lookout Thermal Hub.
The X-500 ice fishing shelter boasts 62 square feet of space, making it great for 4 to 5 anglers. Strong 900 total denier fabric and Full Thermal Trap Technology retain heat and reduce condensation. Featuring windows around the house, anglers inside will have nearly a 360-degree point of view with all the windows open, perfect for peripheral views to check on tip-ups and other lines. This ice-fishing tent features 2 doors and an oversized skirt for ample snow banking. The Max Entry door system is extra wide, providing space for multiple ice anglers.
Included ice anchor straps provide for easy setup with strap pockets for windy conditions. Simply fold this hub shelter down into the carrying bag for easy portability. The shelter packed size measures 63 inches (5.25 feet) long, 12 inches wide, and 12 inches tall. Set up size is 9 in diameter and 6.8 feet at center height.
The X-500 Lookout Thermal Hub. from CLAM is the perfect ice fishing shelter for ice anglers of any skill level.
- 5-sided pop-up ice fishing shelter fits 4 to 5 anglers comfortably and measures 9 feet in diameter and 6.8 feet at center height when set up
- Packed size measures 63 inches (5.25 feet) long, 12 inches wide, and 12 inches tall, and includes a carrying bag for portability
- Made of strong 900 total denier fabric and Full Thermal Trap technology that retains heat and reduces condensation; 90 grams of insulation per square meter
- Flex-tested, extra-large 11mm poles provide stability, and the oversized skirt allows for ample snow banking
- 3 windows per wall (except door side) for good visibility outside shelter
- Convenient ice anchor straps and strap pockets for windy conditions (5 total)
- Built-in, triple-layer corner pockets allow you to store accessories and necessities close by
- Max Entry door system for easy entry and can be banked into the snow; 2 entry doors thoughtfully positioned on opposite sides
- Pack and transport your shelter with ease using the oversized carry bag and cinch strap
- Fishable area: 62 square feet
- Max entry width: 38 inches
- Wall height: 72 inches
- Center height: 82 inches
- Color: Blue
- Packed size (L x W x H): 63 (5.25-feet) x 12 x 12 inches
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 108 x 108 x 82 inches (6.8-feet)
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.