Take your woodworking craft to the next level. Drill blind holes for hinges like a pro with the CMT USA Hinge Boring Bit, a rigorously tested tool kit with the perfect cutting tolerance, balance, and concentricity.
Featuring a chrome bit with 2 high-density, industrial cutting edges, this boring bit is made from fatigue-proof steel with tungsten carbide tips to withstand even the heaviest of workloads. With a durable non-stick PTFE coating, the cutting surface stays clear of resin, pitch, and residue while on the construction site, and the 1-millimeter precision balanced center point keeps your cuts clean and accurate.
For boring machines equipped with adaptors or chucks, this right-hand and left-hand rotation tool features 2 spiral flutes with scoring knives and 2 negatively ground spurs. With a higher endurance and faster feed speed, the parallel shank includes a driving flat and a length-adjusting screw, making this bit the go-to tool for drilling through wood, wood composites, and laminated materials.
Set a new standard for performance while finishing any job. For projects you can take pride in, get your most precise cut ever with the 10 by 26-Millimeter Hinge Boring Bit from CMT USA.
- 10x26-millimeter boring bit drills blind holes for beautiful and functional hinges on custom-made doors or cabinets
- Downcut round sharpening from 2 spiral flutes and scoring knives offers a more precise cut
- 2 cutting edges with right-hand or left-hand rotation for ultimate versatility on your favorite machines
- Metal brazing produces a solid bond on every bit tip and 1-millimeter center balance offers cleaner, constant cuts every time
- Parallel shank with driving flat and length-adjusting screw for perfectly-fitting insertion
- Tungsten carbide steel for endurance and faster feed speed
- Non-stick PTFE coating stops resin, pitch, and residue buildup
- For use on boring machines with adaptors or chucks to drill wood, wood composites, and laminated materials
- Size: 1.5-inch shank, 1.28-inch cutting diameter
- Material: Carbide steel
- Color: Silver, orange
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2 x 1 x 1 inches
- Weight: 0.1 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.