Bring the spirit of exploration and conquest into your home with this awesome collector's item and practical tool. Add this replica Cold Steel Bearded Viking Hand Axe to your collection and show off your love of history.
This historically-inspired viking bearded axe is a design collaboration between Lynn C. Thompson and the custom blade-smiths Dave Baker and Rich McDonald. Together, these experts created a viking-style hand axe with a distinctive nordic axe shape. This viking axe features a stout, 30-inch-long handle, extra broad and sharp cutting edge, hooking beard, and up-swept thrusting horn.
Inspired by the sea-faring vikings, this viking hand axe features a sturdy carbon steel head and American hickory handle. The 1055 carbon steel head is both lightweight and sturdy. Whether you're using it as a throwing axe, backyard tool, or historic display piece, this viking axe replica will impress any history buff.
- Designed after traditional bearded viking hand axes with a distinctive nordic axe shape
- Features stout, 30-inch-long handle, extra broad and sharp cutting edge, hooking beard, and up-swept thrusting horn
- Historically-inspired viking axe designed by Lynn C. Thompson and the custom blade-smiths Dave Baker and Rich McDonald
- Great display piece for your home or office or re-enactor accessory for festivals and conventions
- 1055 carbon steel head with sharp edge for cutting and sturdy American hickory wood handle (sheath sold separately)
- Sheath sold separately (model number: SC90WVBA)
- Always use with caution
- Arrives sharp
- Part number: 90WVBA
- Head material: 1055 carbon steel
- Handle material: American hickory wood
- Color: Silver/brown
- Blade length: 6 inches
- Overall length: 30 inches
- Weight: 17.6 ounces
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.