Treat yourself to a new way to spend some time in the fresh air with the Cold Steel 4-Foot 0.625 Professional Aluminum Blowgun. This set includes a blowgun, quiver, and 36 darts to get you started.
This aluminum blowgun is a great way to practice shooting at targets in the backyard or hunting small fowl, rabbits, squirrels, or fish in the brush and forest. With practice, you'll soon be able to hit targets up to 20 yards away.
The blowdart gun is a centuries-old tool and this unit offers a number of modern upgrades. Made from lightweight aluminum, the Cold Steel Blowdart Gun has a rubber ferrule for a sure grip, a inhale-prevention mouthguard, and a built-on quiver with guard. 15 bamboo darts, 15 broadhead darts, and 6 stuns darts give you a variety of ammo for any situation.
- Learn a fun new hobby and skill for use indoors and outside
- 2-inch accuracy from up to 20 yards away
- Great for target shooting and hunting small game
- Crafted from lightweight aluminum with a protective mouthpiece
- Comes with rubber ferrule, quiver, quiver guard, 15 bamboo darts, 15 broadhead darts, and 6 stun darts
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 49 x 4 x 4 inches
- Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.