Experience camping that accommodates the whole family with the Montana 6-Person Cabin Camping Tent from Coleman. With an array of impressive features, you'll never sacrifice comfort in the great outdoors again.
The Montana 6-Person Tent fits 6 people and offers ample sleeping space for the whole family. This camping tent is designed to keep you dry thanks to its WeatherTec system that features a tub floor with patented corner welds, inverted seams, and a covered zipper to help keep water out.
An extended door awning creates a dry space to store gear and enter the tent, while mesh storage pockets help you keep small items organized. This 6-person tent is designed with a strong frame tested to withstand 35-plus mph winds and durable Polyguard fabric that will last season after season.
It sets up easily in about 15 minutes thanks to snag-free continuous pole sleeves, a patented pin-and-ring system, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension. And once the trip is finished, you can pack up the tent in the included carry bag for easy storage and transportation.
Feel at home wherever the adventure takes you with the Montana 6-Person Cabin Camping Tent from Coleman.
- Spacious 6-person tent has enough room inside for 2 queen size air beds to fit you and your friends and family
- Extended door awning provides additional weather protection and acts as a cover for storing shoes and gear
- Angled windows can stay open during rainy weather by keeping the water out while allowing for extra air circulation
- WeatherTec system with patented corner welds and inverted seams to keep water out
- Easy setup in 15 minutes with carrying bag included for transportation
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.52 x 8.52 x 26.73 inches
- Weight: 18.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.