####Item is open box, unharmed and in very good condition. All accessories or parts are included with the item.####
- Relax at the touch of a button with the soothing AirJet Spa, rapid heating system, and integrated water filtration
- Cushioned floor with convenient drain valve
- Pool cover has an aluminum foil coating to keep water extra warm
- Inflates using the spa's pump
- Can seat up to 4 people
- Easy setup
- Digitally controlled pump with soft-touch control panel
- Fabric coated outer walls
- Pre-tested pump and pre-tested hot tub
- Heating and bubbling work together to provide a comfortable massage experience
- TriTech 3 ply inflated walls for durability and comfort
- Power Saving System: Automatic start/stop timer-controlled heating system
- Soothing AirJetW system (114 air jets)
- Integrated water filtration system
- Reinforced cover with safety lock clips and built-in air chamber for insulation
- 2 easy-lift handles to help move the spa pool (when empty)
- Additional exhaust fitting provides quicker deflation of spa when user is ready to store the spa
- Not recommended for use in freezing temperatures
- Outer material: PVC
- Indoor/outdoor use: Indoor and outdoor
- Shape: Square
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people
- Maximum temperature: 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Number of jets: 60
- Volts: 120
- Amperage: 12 amps
- Filter/pump included: Yes
- Liner included: Yes
- Cover included: Yes
- Steps included: No
- Contents: 1 pool liner, 1 pool cover, 1 spa pump, 1 chemical floater, 2 filter cartridges (VI), 1 air pad protector, 1 repair patch, 1 AirJet system
- Water capacity (80% filled): 177 gallons
- Heat range: 40 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pump is supplied with a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) ground fault trip current not exceeding 6mA
- Rating: 110 120 volts, 60Hz, 12 amps at 20C
- Actual Water Flow: 320 gallons per hour
- Heating System: Approx. 23 degrees Fahrenheit per hour
- Color: Blue
- Inflated Dimensions (L x W x H): 71 x 71 x 26 inches
- Filled Weight: 1,938 pounds
- Product Condition: Open Box – Like new
- Product Warranty: 30-day VMInnovations warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.